- Norway reportedly agrees on banning new sales of gas-powered cars by 2025 The four main political parties, both from the right and the left, have agreed on a new energy policy that will include a ban on new gasoline-powered car sales as soon as 2025. Norway is currently one of the world’s largest Oil exporters
- Alan Kay’s Reading List The following list was prepared by Alan Kay for his students
- The Neuroscience of Op Art Artists, like neuroscientists, are masters of visual systems. Through experimentation and observation, artists have developed innovative methods for fooling the eye
- Universal cancer vaccine on horizon after genetic breakthrough The potential new therapy involves injecting tiny particles of genetic code into the body which travel to the immune cells and teach them to recognise specific cancers
- The Immutability of Math and How Almost Everything Else Will Pass The reality is that even though most programmers today don’t need to know advanced mathematics to be good software developers, math is still a fundamental pillar of both computer science and software development.
- HTTP cookies, or how not to design protocols …; there is simply no accurate, official account of cookie behavior in modern browsers; the two relevant RFCs, often cited by people arguing on the Internet, are completely out of touch with reality
- 5 Awesome New Mozilla Technologies You’ve Never Heard Of
- 5 More Awesome New Mozilla Technologies You’ve Never Heard Of
- React Is A Terrible Idea For new applications, please, for the love of all things open, use Web components instead.